Queenborough Archers suggests that you do not go out and purchase any equipment before you come down to our club for a taster session. All use of our equipment is FREE to use at the Club, and this will enable you to understand what equipment with our help is most suitable for your needs.
While using our equipment it will afford you the time to make up your mind as to whether archery is suitable for you, rather than spending money on equipment that is not suitable.
From our experience new archers rush out and purchase unsuitable equipment hence wasting their money.
- First 18 Arrow Taster session FREE (by appointment only)
- If still interested in pursuing this hobby you can book in for the next Beginners Course (£50 Adults/£35 Juniors) which runs for 6 weeks and the course fee include your weekly shoot fees)
- Club Membership (£10 per year, Adult and £10.00 pro rata Junior)
- GNAS Insurance (Adults £43 / Juniors including membership £10.00 pro rata, per year)
- Weekly Shoot fees are £3.50 recurve or £4.50 compound/Longbow
Successful completion of a training course, either with us or at another approved establishment, is a pre-requisite to becoming a shooting member of the Club.